And for all you who were left wondering about what that magic potion is....here it is!
What works for Sunsilk Natural Recharge
- Sunsilk Natural Recharge Shampoo is infused with Ginseng plant root and oil that strengthen and nourish the hair.
Ginseng is a herbal plant that is believed to restore and enhance normal well being and is currently one of the most widely bought herbal supplement.
- The shampoo and conditioner have been co-created with Jamal Hammadi, who's an expert in natural ingredients.
- A big plus - this one is Parabens-free. So you don't have to worry about chemicals ruining your hair and health.
- The fragrance of both the shampoo and the conditioner is pretty mild and soothing, so you if you have an aversion for shampoos with strong overwhelming fragrance, this one's another winner for you.
- I have frizz-prone hair, and was happy to see the conditioned controlling the frizz factor.
- The shampoo and conditioner combo are both pocket friendly. The 80ml pack of both the shampoo and the conditioner costs Rs. 60, while the 180ml pack of both is for Rs. 132.
Check check - Reality Check
And now time for some reality check too! My hair have taken well to Sunsilk Natural Recharge shampoo and conditioner, but then I will be frank in acknowledging that some of its claims have gone a bit overboard.
- The shampoo claims of thicker, fuller and 5 times stronger hair, but well, am yet to see this kind of result. My hair feels healthier, yes, but 5 times stronger? No.
- If you have dandruff prone hair, then this on is not going to be of much help. It will clean your hair al-right, but dandruff issues will persist.
- Again this shampoo is no remedy for hair fall issues.
This review has been written for a blogging drive organised on IndiBlogger, in association with Sunsilk.