Tuesday 24 March 2015

Kellogg's Waale Guptaji ka Naashta

Kellogg's waale Guptaji has got everyone's curiosity piqued. His nashta (breakfast) is the talk of the town - from his children's buddies to his neighbours, everyone wants to be invited over to his house for nashta...so much so, that now even he is wondering what all this nashta, nashta hullabaloo is all about. Frankly, this Kellogg's waale Guptaji got me curious too...why everyone and their uncle wanted an invitation to nashta at Guptaji's house, I wondered. Until I saw the nashta video. Here, check out the video and I am sure you too would join the 'Guptaji please invite me for naashta' list!


And I am sure after watching this video, you too have started wondering about what's oh-so special about Guptaji's naasthta. And if you are not enough baffled already, there's a whole bunch of Kellogg's waale Guptaji ka naashta videos to not just make your curiosity soar, but also get you drooling about the irresistible breakfast variety at Guptaji's house.

Needless to say, since I have already browsed through all the naashta videos, I know what treasure trove of awesome naashta recipes Mrs Gupta has, and all of it rustled up from Kellogg's cornflakes - from lip smacking cornflake coconut laddoos to crunchy chapatti chivdas, there are over 100 mouth-watering cornflake delicacies to try and savour! Then there's cornflakes chana chaat, cornflake khatta moong, apple cinnamon cornflakes...drool-worthy indeed! Come to think of it, in all those recipes, I can see reasons enough for me to go and ask Guptaji, 'Naashte pe kab bula rahe hain?'


And if my earnestness wins him over, and he indeed decides to invite me, I have my favourites list ready for Mrs Gupta! Starting with cornflakes chana chaat and cheesy cornflakes, and then moving on to cornflake coconut laddoos and walnut cornflakes choco balls. And of course, a date shake - an instant energizer made of cornflakes and dates - to settle it all down.

The good thing is that all these delicacies are so quick and easy to rustle up and require such less ingredients that I need not feel guilty about making Mrs Gupta work too hard in the kitchen. Why, since Mrs Gupta enjoys putting exciting snacks together I might in fact ask her to make some apple cornflakes pancakes and a plate of basil curd dip too! Greedy me! What do you say?


Okay, okay...I must come out of my Mungerilal ke haseen sapne mode and should actually go about doing something about getting myself invites to Guptaji's house. Thankfully, the good folk at Kellogg's have put up all their lip smacking recipes on their website, so even if the naashta invitation from Gutaji's house takes time in coming my way, I know how to work up some cornflakes magic on my own. And why not, I have over 100 mouth-watering cornflakes delicacies to try and savour!

No comments:

Post a Comment